Submit an EOI to book an online BIIP Q&A session with SBMP
The impacts of coronavirus are being felt by many of Victoria’s nominated business and investor migrants.
The team at Victoria’s Skilled and Business Migration Program (SBMP) will collaborate with migration agents to schedule online Q&A sessions (30-60 minutes per session via Microsoft Teams), aimed at providing information and support for business and investor migration clients already nominated by the Victorian Government.
To confirm the booking, migration agents will need to agree to the following conditions:
- Be able to invite at least 10 business and investor migrants nominated by the Victorian Government to attend the session.
- Ensure attendance is free of charge to your clients.
- Sessions will be arranged in chronological order of the booking confirmations.
- Depending on the popularity of the sessions, it may only be possible to offer one session per agency in each financial year.
Any migration agent wishing to book a session should:
- Submit your details using the form below, including your proposed date and time, estimated number of attendees, their names and visa types.
- Once your booking is confirmed, provide your SBMP Relationship Manager with attendees' current emails.
- Collect questions from clients and send them to SBMP at least 3 days prior to the session. The questions should be relevant to subclass 888/132 nomination criteria, or doing business/making investments in Victoria.
- Arrange an interpreter if required.
- Follow up with SBMP if there are further questions from the clients after the session.