The Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) is a permanent visa for skilled migrants with advanced talent currently working in Victoria using their STEMM skills. You must receive nomination from Victoria before you can apply for the visa.
Before you read on, check that this is the right visa for you: Department of Home Affairs - Subclass 190 Skilled nominated visa.
See supporting information for more information on the subclass 190 visa.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for Victorian Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa nomination, you must:
How to apply?
To apply for Victorian Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa nomination, you must:
- Make an expression of Interest (EOI) with SkillSelect.
- Submit a Registration of Interest (ROI).
- Have your ROI selected and receive an invitation to apply.
- Prepare your evidence to support your application.
- Submit a nomination application via the Live in Melbourne portal.
- Respond to any requests for further information within 14 days.
Once you are nominated:
- We will notify you of our decision by email.
- Submit your visa application to the Department of Home Affairs within 60 days. We cannot nominate you again if your visa application is not submitted in this time.
- Keep your contact details up to date so we can provide you information on important services.
- Complete regular surveys we will send you about your experience with us and your settlement in Victoria.
- Commit to living and working in Victoria for at least two years.
What you'll need
In your application, you will need to provide the following documents to show you meet the requirements:
- English language test
- Skills assessment
- Detailed resume or CV
- Employment contract
- Position description
- Registration (if required, e.g. AHPRA)
- Victorian declaration form
- Appointment of agent form (if required)