To be selected for Victorian skilled visa nomination, you must first submit a Registration of Interest (ROI) . The information you provide in your Registration of Interest helps us to decide whether you will be selected to apply for Victorian visa nomination.
Victoria will only accept ROIs lodged within the submission windows below, and ROIs submitted during the interim program (September 2020). Invitations to apply for Victorian skilled visa nomination are made on each selection day. If you are not selected immediately after your submission window, your ROI will still be considered on future selection days.
|Submission window||Selection day|
|10am, 5 January 2021 to 5pm, 11 January 2021||22 January 2021|
|9am, 2 February 2021 to 5pm, 8 February 2021||19 February 2021|
|9am, 2 March 2021 to 5pm, 8 March 2021||19 March 2021|
|9am, 6 April 2021 to 5pm, 12 April 2021||23 April 2021|
|9am, 4 May 2021 to 5pm, 10 May 2021||21 May 2021|
Why do I need to submit a Registration of Interest for Victorian Visa Nomination?
You need to be selected by Victoria to apply for skilled visa nomination (subclasses 190 and 491). Our skilled migration program has been designed to help Victoria respond to the challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic and the state's economic recovery.
To be eligible for selection to apply for Victorian visa nomination you must meet the relevant criteria:
Your submitted Registration of Interest will help us determine the best applicants to select to apply for Victorian visa nomination. Selection to apply for Victorian visa nomination does not guarantee visa nomination.
How do I submit a Registration of Interest for Victorian Visa Nomination?
- Make or update an Expression of Interest on the Department of Home Affairs' SkillSelect system. You must have updated or made your Expression of Interest on or after 1 September 2020.
- Make sure you meet the requirements for the visa you are seeking nomination for:
- Submit a Registration of Interest for Victorian Visa Nomination
- To submit a Registration of Interest you must create an account on Live in Melbourne if you do not already have one.
What information am I required to provide when submitting a Registration of Interest for Victorian Visa Nomination?
- your Expression of Interest number for SkillSelect
- your name, date of birth and email address
- the skilled visa you are seeking Victorian nomination for (subclass 190 or 491)
- your occupation, including ANZSCO code
- your employer's ABN and contact details
- the purpose of your employer's business or service
- how the work you undertake is critical to Victoria's economic recovery or health response to the coronavirus pandemic.