The Treasury Corporation of Victoria (TCV) has released an updated version of its Designated bond booklet for the following visa subclasses:
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) - Investor Stream; and
- Investor Retirement (subclass 405) visa.
Below is a summary of the major changes in the updated booklet that take effect on 11 February 2019:
- Designated bond applicants must not send their funds to TCV’s bank account until TCV has received and approved all required application documentation.
- The TCV registry (Computershare) will inform the bond applicants/applicant’s agent when their application forms are approved, and they can transfer their funds.
- The applicants must ensure the bank account(s) used for sending the funds to TCV and the number of funds transfers match the details provided in their application form.
- No more than a maximum of 5 separate funds transfers into the TCV bank account will be accepted.
- All applicants will be required to provide a summary of their career history.
- Agents and applicants are required to commence using the new application forms no later than 11 February 2019.
For further information, please refer to the Treasury Corporation of Victoria website.