A permanent visa that lets you continue investment and business activity in Victoria.
Cost: No fee
Nomination processing time: 20 business days
Read the Supporting information page for more information.
Who can apply?
To find out if you are eligible for this visa, please read the Department of Home Affairs' visa criteria for the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)
To be eligible to apply for Victorian Entrepreneur stream (subclass 888E) visa nomination, you must:
- have held a Victorian nominated subclass 188 Entrepreneur stream visa for a period of 4 years,
- have met all the conditions on your Victorian nominated subclass 188 Entrepreneur stream visa, this includes demonstrating you have successfully undertaken entrepreneurial activities in Victoria while holding your subclass 188 Entrepreneur visa,
- demonstrate you are continuing your entrepreneurial activities in Victoria, and
- demonstrate you reside in Victoria.
How to apply?
To apply for Victorian Entrepreneur (subclass 888E) visa nomination you must:
- Prepare your evidence to support your application.
- Submit your application via the Live in Melbourne website
After you apply
- The Skilled and Business Migration Program will assess your application.
- We will email you if we require more information to support your application. You must respond within two (2) weeks.
- We aim to finalise all applications within 20 business days.
Once you are nominated
- You or your agent will be notified of our decision by email.
- Submit your visa application to the Department of Home Affairs within 90 days.
- Keep your contact details up to date so we can provide you important services.
- We have a dedicated Relationship Management team that may contact you to assist you to navigate the Victorian business environment.
- Comply with your Victorian nomination obligations for subclass 888.
What you’ll need
In your application, you will need to provide the following documents to show you meet the requirements:
- Signed 188E Victorian nomination declaration
- Website information or online presence of your business
- Evidence that you currently live in Victoria
- Evidence that you have met the relevant Victorian subclass 188 Entrepreneur visa nomination conditions
- Evidence you have successfully undertaken your entrepreneurial activities in Victoria while holding your subclass 188 Entrepreneur visa