When applying for Victorian nomination, we require you to provide the following documents with your nomination application:
- a signed declaration form
- your detailed resume
- a copy of your English test results (unless you are a citizen of, and hold a valid passport issued by the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland)
- a valid skills assessment in your nominated occupation
- evidence of your work experience and employment in Victoria (current employment contract, position description, employer’s details, payslips covering last six months of income (or three months if you apply for subclass 491) and a recent superannuation statement)
- a screenshot or PDF document of your current and updated Expression of Interest (EOI) (you can download a PDF document of your EOI in SkillSelect)
- the bio pages of your passport
- a completed Appointment of Agent form (if applicable)
- your qualification award certificate/s or completion letter (if applicable)
- your academic transcript (if applicable)
- your registration (if applicable)
Please ensure that your English test result (if applicable) and skills assessment are valid for at least 12 weeks at the time of submitting a visa nomination application.
For applications under the State Nomination pathway, please also attach proof of residence in Victoria.
Please note, we do not require any documents to be provided with the Registration of Interest, but please have them ready for your nomination application if you are selected.