In the afternoon of Monday 15 July 2019, Victoria’s Skilled and Business Migration Program will be launching a new online application system for visa nomination.
The new system will allow you to:
- Track the progress of your application
- Access your account from multiple devices – from mobile to desktop.
What you need to know:
- No visa nomination applications can be submitted on the Live in Melbourne website between 4.00pm Wednesday 10 July 2019 (AEST) and Monday 15 July 2019
- If you have an existing account, you will not be able to login to the system from 4.00pm Wednesday 10 July 2019
- If you have a draft nomination application saved in the system, you will need to submit it by 4.00pm on Wednesday 10 July or restart your application in the new system on Monday 15 July 2019.
Please refer to https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate to view current visa requirements and assess your eligibility for nomination.