The Victorian Government is selecting applicants in any occupation on the Department of Home Affairs skilled occupation lists.
For applicants seeking skilled visa nomination, the following occupation groups will also be prioritised:
- Healthcare and social services
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Advanced manufacturing, digital and innovation economy
- Chef, cook, accommodation and hospitality managers – for the 491 visa
- Early childhood, secondary and special education teachers.
For more information on Victorian skilled visa nomination eligibility and the application process, please visit the Live in Melbourne website: