PUBLISHED: 1 JULY 2020
The Victorian Government’s state nomination program will remain temporarily closed while we await the Commonwealth Government’s allocation of state nomination places for 2020-21.
In the meantime, you will not be able to apply for the following state nomination visas:
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) (subclass 491) visa
- Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa
- Business Innovation stream (subclass 188A) (Provisional) visa
- Investor stream (subclass 188B) (Provisional) visa
- Significant Investor stream (subclass 188C) (Provisional) visa
- Entrepreneur stream (subclass 188E) (Provisional) visa
- Significant Business History (subclass 132A) (Permanent) visa
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur (subclass 132B) (Permanent) visa
The 2020-21 Victorian state nomination program will open at a date to be advised after further advice from the Commonwealth Government. Please check our website news regularly for more information.
You can still lodge your Expression of Interest (EOI) through the Commonwealth's Department of Home Affairs SkillSelect system. An EOI will be required before you can apply for a Victorian visa nomination.