PUBLISHED: 2 OCTOBER 2020
Thank you for your interest in Victoria’s skilled and business migration program.
The Department of Home Affairs has now confirmed that we can continue to use our interim allocation places beyond 5 October.
We will continue nominating skilled and business migrants, until we fill our interim nomination places. If you have been selected to apply for a skilled visa, you can continue to submit your State Skilled Nominated Visa past 5 October.
We’ve had significant interest in both the skilled and business programs. The numbers below show that this continues to be a competitive process.
Victoria’s interim allocation for 2020-21 were:
- 600 places for skilled subclass 190
- 200 places for skilled subclass 491
- 400 places for the business innovation and investment program
- more than 2,400 registrations of interest received from skilled migrants, and
- more than 480 application from business migrants.
Once Victoria receives confirmation of its full 2020-21 nomination allocations for the skilled and business migration programs, we will be in a position to reopen our visa nomination programs. Please continue to visit the Live in Melbourne website for further information and important dates.