Some of Victoria’s biggest business success stories were started by people newly arrived from all over the world.
Learn how to plan and be fully prepared to start your business on the right path at this practical two-hour bilingual workshop (in English and Vietnamese) for business migrants from Vietnam nominated by the Victorian Government. Led by an experienced small business operator with real-life know-how and lots of insight to share.
This workshop will ensure you have all the basics covered from the word go.
10am-12pm AEST, Friday 27 November
Limited spaces - register now!
- Understand Australian business culture and regulations
- Test your idea, product or service
- Assess your business readiness and next steps to fill gaps
- Analyse your market
- Decide what business structure is right for you
- Understand and manage your business risks and opportunities
- Prepare a business plan
- Register and set up your business
- Access ongoing advice and support to help your business grow